Levitra 60 mg is the maximum dose of Levitra. If the lower dose doesn’t work then 60 mg of Levitra is prescribed. Vardenafil is a PDE5 inhibitor, which means it acts by inhibiting the phosphodiesterase-5 enzyme (PDE5). PDE5 enzyme. The PDE5 enzyme blocks erections by stopping the natural chemical cGMP. This chemical handles opening up blood vessels in the penis. And increasing blood flow there, and making the penis harder.
Usages Of Levitra
Erectile Dysfunction (ED) is usually treated with Levitra. ED, sometimes known as impotence, is a disorder in which a man is unable to achieve and maintain an erection. Levitra handles causing and maintaining an erection in a man. So, that he can perform sexual activities.
Dosage Of Levitra
These medications come in tablet form. It seems to be little, firm-coated pills with an orange colour. Doctors tell patients to take these medications before having a sexual encounter. Vardenafil is available in many dosages, such as 5 mg, 10 mg, 20 mg, 40 mg, and 60 mg of Levitra. And the recommended dose depends on the patient’s age, health, and other criteria.
When To Take
Before having intercourse, you must take a Levitra 60mg tablet at night. Never use this drug at any time of the day. You might not receive the desired outcome if you do it. You could initially believe it to be false, but as time goes on, you will see its value.
Instruction Of Taking
You can take Levitra with or without food. But don’t take this drug together with grapefruit or grapefruit juice. It may prevent the medicine from breaking down or metabolism properly.
Heavy or high-fat meals may prolong the time it takes for Levitra to start working. On an empty stomach or after a little meal, it can work more quickly.
To increase your chances of achieving an erection while using Levitra. Try to limit your alcohol consumption. Drinking too much while taking Levitra may make side effects. Such as low blood pressure and dizziness worse.
How Does Levitra Work
Vardenafil, a PDE5 inhibitor, is a prominent ingredient of Levitra. Vardenafil works by preventing the PDE5 enzyme, which raises cGMP levels. The smooth muscle in the blood vessel walls is relaxed as a result of this high cGMP level. An erection is thus produced by increasing blood flow to the penis. Having an erection requires sexual stimulation.
Levitra 60mg denotes an extremely potent erectile dysfunction drug. Most individuals are advised to take 60 mg of Levitra. Without affecting other internal organs, this medication efficiently treats ED. However, for precise dosages, patients should adhere to the doctor’s instructions.
- Never use more than 60 mg of Levitra in a 36-hour period.
- These are tablets that should be taken orally with a glass of water.
- Avoid crushing, chewing, and breaking the tablets.
- 60 minutes before sexual activity, take your doses.
- After taking the tablets, avoid doing any hard lifting or labour-intensive work.
- Patients can take tablets either before or after a meal.
You can take Levitra with or without meals. It begins to work in about 16 minutes as compared to the 30–50 minute action of other ED meds. And it lasts up to 6 hours.
- Levitra does not have any heart-related side effects.
- Compared to other ED drugs, the action of Levitra is longer and confirmed by clinical tests.
- The suggested period of time before sexual activity is between 25 and 45 minutes.
- There are no limits on food or drink.
- Levitra is less likely to have negative effects
Like any medication, Levitra 60 mg has side effects that could be present or could not occur. It depends on the body. The following are some of the negative effects associated with using Levitra pills to improve sex:
- Chest pain or pressure
- Difficulty in breathing
- Swelling on the face, tongue, lips, or throat
- Eye problems
- Ringing on ears
- Irregular heartbeat
- Painful erection
- Swelling on your legs and hands
If you are experiencing any form of issue. You are highly recommended to seek immediate medical attention. Very common side effects that may not be serious include back discomfort, headaches, stuffy noses, dizziness, upset stomachs, and flushing.
Warning And Precautions
Never use Levitra 60 mg with any other therapy for erectile dysfunction. Before using Levitra, always let your doctor know what medications you are taking. Discuss them with your doctor or pharmacist before taking Levitra. If you have ever had any of the following conditions:
- Heart problems
- High or low blood pressure
- Liver and kidney problems
- Blood problems (sickle cell anaemia or leukaemia)
- Stomach ulcers
- Deformation of the penis, Peyronie’s disease
If you misuse this drug it may be harmful to you. The following things that you should know before using Levitra:
- Over-65s should take the lowest dose possible.
- Levitra is not advised for use by females, minors, or anybody under the age of 18.
- Don’t raise or skip your daily dosing.
- Avoid using Levitra with any other ED medications.
- Stop using any drugs that contain nitroglycerin, nitrates, isosorbide, or similar substances.
- These medications may not work as well for you if you have serious health problems. For instance, if you have diabetes, heart disease, or high blood pressure.
- Meals that are fattening typically reduce the drug effect.
- Do not consume grapefruit juice with these medications.
You won’t have to worry about forgetting a dose if you only take it when needed. But, people who are taking the pill at the same time every day need to make it simple to remember to take it. Take the dosage as soon as you recall if you forgot to take it. skip the missed one if it is almost time for the next dose. Never take the two doses together or during a 24-hour period.
One tablet of vardenafil per day is the maximum dosage. So don’t take more than one pill in a day. It may have dangerous side effects. Levitra 60 mg is within the safe range. But an overdose is easily followed by the rise of serious symptoms. So, try to avoid taking a Levitra 60 mg overdose.
What Are The Substitutes?
Every drug has a few alternative therapies. There are also several substitutes for Levitra. including Kamagra, Viagra, and Cialis. It depends on your health and the medication your doctor may recommend. The doctor will decide the best option for you. Before taking any medication, consult your doctor.
It is known that a number of medications can interact with Levitra 60 mg. And impact how it functions. Inform your doctor if you use any recreational, over-the-counter, or other drugs.
You should avoid some medicine listed below:
- Nitrates and street drugs that contain butyl or amyl nitrite
- Extra ED medications
- meds for high blood pressure
Dietary interactions with Levitra 60 mg Vardenafil tablets are specific. The following foods and beverages may worsen this medication’s side effects or reduce its effectiveness.
- Grapefruit juice and grapefruits
- High-fat meals
How To Store
The Levitra 60 mg tablets should be stored in their original packaging in a cool, dry place. Keep them out of the bathroom. Avoid keeping them from direct sunlight, which can damage the tablets. And finally, keep them away from children and pets.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can Levitra 60 mg raise blood pressure?
Levitra 60 mg lowers blood pressure, hence it may have an impact on your blood pressure. But, the blood pressure will return to normal once the medication’s effects have gone away.
When should I take 60 mg of Levitra?
You can take one Levitra 60 mg pill at least 30 minutes before sexual activity. If you frequently struggle to achieve and/or maintain an erection during sex. You’ll have a solid erection as a result. But, if you want to use this medication frequently, speak with a doctor. Never take this medicine in excess.
Does Levitra (Vardenafil) work effectively?
When used according to your doctor’s dosage and time recommendations, vardenafil is effective. Even if you notice an improvement in your condition, keep taking it. For this reason, if you stop taking Vardenafil too soon, your symptoms can come back or get worse. So, to get the full benefits, continue taking the medication for the whole recommended time.