How to use
- For the majority of patients the recommended dose for Levitra is10 mg taken orally.
- It should be consumed within 60 minutes prior to sexual activity.
- The medicine can be taken before or after food.
Common adverse effects of Levitra are headaches and flushing. Other adverse reactions include prolonged erection, rhinitis, and dyspepsia.
Ingredients present in Levitra 10 mg
- The active ingredient is Vardenafil. Each tablet includes 10 mg of Vardenafil hydrochloride.
- Other ingredients in the tablets include Crospovidone, magnesium stearate Microcrystalline cellulose, and colloidal silica.
Precautions and Safety
- Before you take vardenafil, inform your physician or pharmacist whether you’re allergic to it, or if you have additional allergic reactions.
- The product could contain inactive ingredients that can trigger allergies or other problems. Ask your pharmacist for further information.