- Use Levitra exactly as directed by your physician. Follow all instructions on the prescription label. Also, go through all the medication guides or instructions on the label.
- It is recommended to consume one or two hours before the erection.
- 20 mg is the highest dose of Levitra. Do not consume more than one pill in a day
- It can be taken both ways; with or without food.
Ingredients present in Levitra 20 mg
Active ingredient: Vardenafil. Each tablet contains 20 mg of Vardenafil HCL.
Other inactive ingredients: Crospovidone, magnesium stearate Microcrystalline cellulose, and colloidal silica.
Common side effects
- dizziness and
- Muscle pain
- Runny nose
- Skin flushing
- Back pain
- Stomach upset
Severe side effects
- Priapism – prolonged pain during erection
Consult with the doctor in such cases.
Precaution and safety use
- The dependency on this medicine is not good for your health. It should not be taken more than twice a month.
- In case of overdose, you may experience severe side effects. In severe cases contact immediately for medical help.
- Do not consume if you are allergic to the ingredients of the medicine or suffering from severe heart, kidney, or other uncommon problems.
- Levitra is not prescribed for people under 18 years of age.
- If you are buying Levitra online then make sure that the site or the online website is approved by the FDA.