Claritin 5 mg tablet is chewable and can be consumed without water. It gets dissolved in the mouth easily. The tablet comes in purple color in a round shape.
Direction of use Claritin 5 mg
Adults and children above 6 years can consume 1 tablet every 12 hours. No more than 2 tablets in 24 hours. Claritin 5 mg can be consumed before or after food under the prescription of a doctor.
Ask the doctor for the childer who are under 6 years and for the patients associated with liver and kidney diseases.
Loratadine 5 mg classified under Antihistamine drug is an active ingredient. Some of the inactive ingredients are Anhydrous citric acid, gelatin, mannitol, and mint flavor.
Warning and Precautions
- Do not consume if you are allergic to the medicine.
- Your doctor may prescribe alternatives if you are suffering from liver, kidney, or any other severe disease.
- Though it is non-drowsy do not consume more than prescribed or it may cause drowsiness.
- In case of overdose or severe side effects get medical help immediately.
- Consult with your doctor to consume the medicine during pregnancy.