Uses of Claritin 10 mg
Claritin 10 mg helps to reduce allergy symptoms by preventing the effects of a substance called “histamine”. Histamine is produced in the body when you are allergic to something.
Claritin 10 mg can also be used to reduce the symptoms of hives (itching, redness, and the number and size of skin rashes). The Claritin effect is maintained throughout the day and should help you resume your normal daily activities and sleep. If you do not feel better or feel worse, you should consult a doctor.
Direction of Use
Adults and children over 12 years of age: take one tablet once a day with a glass of water, with or without food.
In children between 2 and 12 years of age, the dosage is based on body weight: Bodyweight over 30 kg: take one tablet once a day with a glass of water, with or without food.
The middle line is only meant to make it easier to break the tablet if you have difficulty swallowing the whole tablet.
Warning and Precautions
- Avoid consuming Claritin 10 mg if you are allergic to it.
- Claritin 10 mg may cause drowsiness therefore to avoid injury do not drive or consume alcohol during the medication.
- Do not consume more than 10 mg in a day. Consult with your doctor for the right prescription during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Composition: loratadine, lactose monohydrate, corn starch, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, sodium starch glycolate
Keep it in a cool and dry place away from sunlight. Store the medicine at 20 to 25°C.
Guidelines to Purchase online
Why choose us?
- Up to 15% discount
- Safe mode of payment
- Fast and overnight delivery
- 24 hours customer support