Provigil 100 mg is the basic, and smallest dose of the medication. This medicine is usually used for patients, who are in the initial condition of narcolepsy and sleep apnea. It’s a higher dose of Provigil 200 mg. It has a generic form, called Modafinil. Both are marketing differently.
Provigil 100 mg Detail In Summary
- Availability Type: Prescription Required
- Available Dose: 100 mg & 200 mg
- Generic Form: Modafinil
- Color: 100 mg
- Oral Form: Modafinil
- Street Value: Varies
Need Of White Pill Provigil 100 mg
Provigil 100 mg tablet can be used for two different purposes. One is to maintain a discipline sleeping routine, and the second one is to awake from ADHD. Most doctors prescribe this medicine for ADHD awareness.
- For Sleeping Disorder: Used to treat narcolepsy, shift work sleeping disorder, and sleep apnea.
- For ADHD Awareness: Sleeping disorder is the main reason for ADHD. So doctors recommend this low-dose Provigil medicine to regulate the sleeping issue in ADHD. So that ADHD can be get controlled by 50%.
Note: It doesn’t make the patient fall asleep. This medicine is used to stay awake from tiredness and helps the patient to make concentrate on work or a thing.
Using Direction 100 mg Dose Of Provigil
Only follow the doctor’s guidance or the prescription to take the Provigil dose. Because your medical health provider or the doctor only knows what is your condition, and how much you should take the medicine. And which time is the right to take the medicine?
Normally doctors suggest patients take a 100 mg dose of Provigil in the morning, directly by mouth after or before the meal. The patient should take the medicine before 1 hour of work. So balance your food, medicine, and work according to that.
Precautions to Take With Provigil
Provigil will be beneficial for you if you will follow the below precautions;
- Talk to your doctor, if you are taking any other treatment for sleep apnea, and ADHD. The doctor will make it clear, whether you should continue the previous treatment with Provigil or not.
- Tell your doctor about your medical history (cardiac problem, anxiety issue, genetic issue, other disorder, liver, lung dysfunction), etc.
- Also, make a clear discussion on your whole-day diet, and ask the doctor about the food interaction with Provigil.
- Do not take the medicine at night or the sleeping time. It will affect your body day badly.
- Do not increase or decrease the quantity of the dose without consulting your doctor.
- Take it as a medicine, do not make it habitual. Otherwise, you may face some side effects during the withdrawal process.
Note: Side effects do not occur only when you try to withdraw the medicine after a long time. It can also, occur because of overdose, and missed doses.
There are some common side effects of Provigil, that will occur in case of overdose, and missed dose. A missed dose doesn’t affect you badly, but an overdose can make the common symptoms worst.
Nausea, headache, dizziness, anxiety, mood swing, depression, and abnormal behavior, swelling in the throat, are some of the Provigil side effects.
If you are noticing any of the above symptoms then talk to your doctor immediately, and go for the right treatment.
Storage, Overdoes, Missed Dose
Keep the medicine at room temperature between 15-25 degrees Celsius. Do not store it in the refrigerator to maintain the temperature.
In case of overdose, keep noticing your unusual behavior. The side effect may cause the worst condition. If you have skipped one of your regular doses, then you may face some mild side effects.
Note: The overdose and missed dose effects may vary from person to person, so the result will be different.