What is Adderall 20 mg?
Adderall 20 mg is the higher dose to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). This is one of the drug categorized medicine combined with Amphetamine and Dextroamphetamine. These two combinations act on the brain and improve the skill of paying attention and staying focused on any activity. As result, you can see that uncontrolled behavior is in control.
This medicine is used in adults and children for the treatment of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. This disorder happens when the human brain can’t develop properly and is unable to pay attention, lacks self-control, disability in listening carefully, etc. And the medicine helps to control all the symptoms of ADHD. Not only that, but also it helps to get rid of the Narcolepsy disorder (asleep issue).
How to Use
Use this medicine directly by mouth in the morning time, and in an empty stomach. You can use this medicine for a maximum of two times because its effect stays for 4-6 hours per dose. And after taking the pill, you will be more active. Ask your doctor for the clear use direction of Adderall 20 mg. The using direction may be different for you according to your health condition, age, and medical history.
Note: Use this medicine, if you really need a stimulant to control ADHD. Don’t use this medicine in the wrong direction. Some of us, use this medicine to become active and to wake up for a long time, that is not the proper use of Adderall.
You can easily identify the Adderall 20 mg pill, by getting the information of following details;
- Color: Yellow
- Shape: Round
- Drug category: Schedule II
- Imprints: AD 20
- Dose: 20 mg
- Combination Of: amphetamine aspartate monohydrate, amphetamine sulfate, dextroamphetamine saccharate, dextroamphetamine sulfate
All drug categorized medicine has side effects. So you may face some unwanted side effects, after taking the capsule. Immediately consult your doctor, if you are facing the severe effects of Adderall. Here we have listed some of the side effects of Adderall, have a look;
- Allergic reaction
- Breathing issue
- Serotonin Syndrome
- Heart problem
- Weight loss
- Dry mouth
- Trouble in sleeping
- Color change in skin
- Mood swing
- Uncontrolled movement
- Blurred vision
Side effects vary person to person, so some persons feel the effects badly, and some can’t feel the side effects.
The children can also get affected by the side effects. So notice, what are they suffering. They may face difficulty in sleeping, stomach pain, fever, vomiting, fear, nervousness, emotional changes
Alternative to Adderall 20 mg
Adderall is the best medicine that cures the ADHD issue, but it is always not good to take. It has some side effects, and it can cause addictive issues. So if your disease is at the primary level then try to cure this disorder in natural ways, by taking supplements, or some alternative pills.
Take supplements that contain vitamin B6, zinc, GABA, fish oil, flaxseed, magnesium, Pycnogenol, and saffron. By medicine, you can use the Noocube, Brain Pill, Performance lab Mind, and Mind Lab Pro.
Read all of the following points carefully, the warning points will help you to stay away from something serious.
- Do not take Adderall if you are abusing alcohol. This can cause serious issues like heart stroke even death.
- Also not take the medicine at night time. It has the side effect of not letting you sleep.
- Do a test of heart rate, and blood pressure before taking Adderall. And don’t take the pill, if you have high blood pressure and irregular heart rate problem. Consult your doctor, and follow the instruction, that your health care provider tells you to do.
- Don’t mix up Adderall with other drugs. Tell your doctor, if you are using other medicine or another drug.
- Make sure that, you haven’t taken MAOI (Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitors) before 14 days of taking Adderall.
- This can increase the risk of Serotonin syndrome.
Points to Know Before Using Adderall
You must have some information about Adderall, before using it. Especially, if you are a citizen of the United States;
- It is illegal to take the medicine without doctor consultancies or without a prescription.
- Do not make any changes in Adderall dose without any consultancy, it will harm the body mentally, and physically.
- Adderall can be addictive, so ask the doctor to know the time duration of the course. Take Adderall only for a clear purpose. Still, if you can’t get rid of this, reduce your dose with the doctor’s guidance, and quit the drug dose gradually.
- If you have no knowledge about Adderall then don’t suggest it to anyone. Because you don’t know the condition of the patient.