A Peach oval tablet Adderall 15 mg pill or tablet is a combination medicine of two drugs are dextroamphetamine and amphetamine. The 15 mg pills of Adderall is a common dose that is available in the forms of immediate-release and extended-release. Commonly doctors start treatment with a low dose such as 5 mg,? 10 mg, 12.5 mg if it is helpful for the patient then the doctor continues the treatment and increases the dose.
Adderall 15 mg is a narcotic medicine then it can cause some side effects for some people. The common side effects of this medicine are headache, Nausea, vomiting, Body pain, Dry mouth, Dizziness, etc., and the serious side effects from Adderall are trouble breathing, heart problems, etc. these are common and serious side effects of this medicine. If you face any side effects from this medicine then contact your doctor right away.
It is an opioid medicine so do not take it without the guidance of a doctor. Before taking this medicine if you ever faced any allergies from any other opioid medicine then tell your doctor about that. If you have any other problems and you take medicine for that then show your doctor those medicines. If you have a prescription then you can buy this medicine online or from the pharmacy.
Use 15 mg Adderall or DP 15 pill
This medication is only prescribed by a doctor to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. It is a combination of Amphetamine, dextroamphetamine, and works as a stimulant to take control of uncontrolled behavior.
This helps to stay focused on a thing, controls all behavioral problems, increases the ability to pay attention, and improves the skills of listening.
How to Use Peach oval Adderall 15 mg pill
Take the medicine directly by mouth with an empty stomach. Do not crush or swallow the medicine, the whole dose will release its effect immediately, and will stay for a short time. Take this medicine once, in the morning before having breakfast. You can eat it before dinner, but after taking dinner you will not be able to sleep.
Side Effects 15 mg Adderall pill
Side effects can be severe and can be minor for some. It varies from person to person. Here we have mentioned all of the side effects by categorizing them all.
- Common side effects: headache, vomiting, nervousness, sleeping issue, dizziness
- Serious side effects: weight loss, stomach pain, allergic reaction, fever, depression, abnormal thoughts, aggression, mental disturbance, signs of blood flow problem, change in skin color, raise blood pressure
- Side effects in children & Adults: severe headache, pain in body parts, blurred vision, tiredness, weight loss in children
If you are facing any of the side effects then immediately consult your doctor for treatment.
Warning and Precautions
Warning and precautions are a must before taking any medicine. Read the precaution points carefully, so that you can use Adderall without getting harmed.
- Talk to your health care provider to make an allergic test with Adderall on you. Because some people have allergic reactions to drugs. And Adderall is included in the Schedule II category.
- In some rare cases, inactive ingredients also cause some side effects in the human body. So check the ingredients, and make sure with your doctor or health care provider.
- Discuss with your doctor the medical history. The medical history includes mental disorders, genetic disorders, heart problems, blood circulation problems, etc.
- Stay away from Alchohol, and alcoholic beverages. It increases the dizziness effect on your body along with some other symptoms, that can be more dangerous even death.
- Also not touch or use any machinery product after taking the Adderall Pill.
Food and drug interaction can change the working function of Adderall and can cause serious side effects. So before taking Adderall for the disorder make a list of medicine that contains the drug, and show it to your doctor. The doctor can say which medicine you should skip, and which you need to keep. Don’t change medicine without the doctor’s approval. Ensure that, you haven’t taken MAO inhibitors before 2 weeks of taking Adderall. The MAO inhibitors consist, of isocarboxazid, phenelzine, methylene blue, safinamide, which can harm the body badly.
Some of the food also may interact with the Adderall pill and can lead to a big problem. So ask your doctor, which food should you take, and which not. Also, make sure that the products you are using in your daily life are safe. See the ingredients that are available in the products, and ensure your doctor the product is ok to take while taking Adderall.