What is Adderall XR 25 mg?
Adderall XR 25 mg is one of the higher doses of Adderall. This is the extended-release form of Adderall containing 25 mg of amphetamine and dextroamphetamine. And it is the combination of mixed amphetamine salts that contain different ratios to form.
Identification of Adderall XR 25 mg
|Color||Yellow & White|
|Imprints||ADDERALL XR 25 mg|
|Availability||Only with Prescription|
|Drug Classification||SCHEDULE II|
|Drug Class||Stimulant of Central nervous system|
|Generic Status||Lower cost|
|Mixed Salts||Amphetamine Aspartate, Amphetamine Sulfate, Dextroamphetamine Saccharate, Dextroamphetamine Sulfate|
Use of Adderall XR 25 mg
Adderall is a most effective medication for attention deficit or hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). The doctors suggest this medicine when there is a clear need. In serious cases, sometimes the medicine recommends to children to increase the focus label.
Using Adderall without prescription is illegal in the United States. Because some people are using Adderall in the wrong ways. They don’t have any knowledge about the medicine, still, they use it as a drug or any alcoholic product. As result, people suffer from serious side effects.
How to Use
Adderall XR 25 mg is available in the tablet oral form. The doctor normally suggests patients take the medicine once daily because it is the extended form of Adderall 25 mg. After taking the pill, the user may face difficulties in sleeping. So the doctors suggest taking the pill once at the morning on an empty stomach. The 25 mg is not for children, so keep it away from them. Don’t crush, swallow, or snot the medicine.
Follow the prescription and the instruction is given by your doctor. Your doctor knows your condition very well. So take medicine according to him/her, and don’t change, increase, or stop the medicine without consultancy.
All drug categorized medicine has side effects. So you may face some unwanted side effects, after taking the capsule. Immediately consult your doctor, if you are facing the severe effects of Adderall. Here we have listed some of the side effects of Adderall, have a look;
- Allergic reaction
- Breathing issue
- Serotonin Syndrome
- Heart problem
- Weight loss
- Dry mouth
- Trouble in sleeping
- Color change in skin
- Mood swing
- Uncontrolled movement
- Blurred vision
Side effects vary person to person, so some persons feel the effects badly, and some can’t feel the side effects.
The children can also get affected by the side effects. So notice, what are they suffering. They may face difficulty in sleeping, stomach pain, fever, vomiting, fear, nervousness, emotional changes
- Read all of the following points carefully, the warning points will help you to stay away from something serious.
- Do not take Adderall if you are abusing alcohol. This can cause serious issues like heart stroke even death.
- Also not take the medicine at night time. It has the side effect of not letting you sleep.
- Do a test of heart rate, and blood pressure before taking Adderall. And don’t take the pill, if you have high blood pressure and irregular heart rate problem. Consult your doctor, and follow the instruction, that your health care provider tells you to do.
- Don’t mix up Adderall with other drugs. Tell your doctor, if you are using other medicine or another drug.
- Make sure that, you haven’t taken MAOI (Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitors) before 14 days of taking Adderall. This can increase the risk of Serotonin syndrome.
Alternative to Adderall 25 mg
Adderall is the best medicine that cures the ADHD issue, but it is always not good to take. It has some side effects, and it can cause addictive issues. So if your disease is at the primary level then try to cure this disorder in natural ways, by taking supplements, or some alternative pills.
Take supplements that contain vitamin B6, zinc, GABA, fish oil, flaxseed, magnesium, Pycnogenol, and saffron. By medicine, you can use the Noocube, Brain Pill, Performance lab Mind, and Mind Lab Pro.
Advice to Take Adderall During Pregnancy
The doctors don’t allow pregnant ladies to take Adderall. It is very risky to take Adderall, if you are pregnant, or breastfeeding. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, and having all the symptoms of ADHD then consult your doctor for treatment. The doctor will be clear about the bad effect of Adderall. Here are some of them;
- Adderal may cause premature delivery. That directly affects the newborn baby’s weight and growth.
- Some side effects can affect both mother and baby, like unusual sleepiness, unstoppable crying, mood changes, tiredness, etc.
- Every oral formed medicine passes into breast milk. So breastfeeding is not allowed while using the Adderall drug.
Points to Know Before Using Adderall
You must have some information about Adderall, before using it. Especially, if you are a citizen of the United States;
- It is illegal to take the medicine without doctor consultancies or without a prescription.
- Do not make any changes in Adderall dose without any consultancy, it will harm the body mentally, and physically.
- Adderall can be addictive, so ask the doctor to know the time duration of the course. Take Adderall only for a clear purpose. Still, if you can’t get rid of this, reduce your dose with the doctor’s guidance, and quit the drug dose gradually.
- If you have no knowledge about Adderall then don’t suggest it to anyone. Because you don’t know the condition of the patient.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
This question and answer session will help you to know more about the Adderall 25 mg. Because these are commonly asked questions by users or customers. Let’s know, what are they;
How long does it take for Adderall XR to kick in 25mg?
Adderall XR 25 mg takes 1-2 hours to start its effect because it is the extended-released form of Adderall. So the effect of Adderall XR 25 mg takes more time to show its effects as compared to Adderall.
How do you feel when Adderall kicks in?
Most people don’t feel any effect of Adderall because of high deficit hyperactivity disorder. But some can experience for being instant energetic, excited, focused, or the better self-confidence.
Can I take 2 Adderall XR at the same time?
For example, if your doctor prescribed you to take Adderall XR 20 mg then you can take 2 Adderall XR of 10 mg at a time. Still, you need to confirm it once to your doctor.